Number of servings: 6-8 pers.
You can make this ice cream up until 2 days prior to serving
• In a pot, pour sugar, cream and LAKRIDS BY BÜLOW Fine Liquorice Powder and heat it up slowly until boiling and until the sugar has dissolved.
• In the meantime, put the egg yolks in a bowl and carefully whisk it together with the hot cream. Ad it little by little.
• Pour the whisked mass back into the pot and carefully heat it up to round about 84-85C degrees. Use a thermometer.
• When the cream starts to thicken, remove the pot from the heat. If you leave it for too long, it will become scrambled eggs!
• Lad the cream set for 10-15 minutes and pour it through a strainer. Place it in the fridge.
• Occasionally, stir the cream until it is completely cold.
• When the cream is completely cold, blend it with the strawberries and mint leaves. Blen until you have a smooth texture.
• Let the mass run on an ice cream machine until creamy and firm.
• Put the ice cream in the freezer until serving.
• Serve the ice cream with - STRAWBERRY & CREME (LAKRIDS BY BÜLOW) and fresh mint leaves on top!
You do not need to use an ice cream machine. Instead, you should put the ice cream in a bowl and place it in the freezer. Use a whisk to stir in the ice cream every 15 minutes until the ice cream is firm.